Sunday, October 6, 2019

Debate

Hey Blog!

Today we had a debate during class about time zones. There were three different groups one that wanted to keep time zones, one that wanted to abolish time zones, and one the was still in the middle. I was in the group that wanted to abolish time zones. My reason for abolishing time zones was because of daylight savings. I said that if time zones weren't a thing we wouldn't have to switch the clocks during the summer.

During the debate some people got very fired up about their point of view on the subject. It was a very fun class, and I didn't mind talking in front of the class. Even though I don't think there was a clear winner of the debate, I still think it was cool and interesting to hear everyone's ideas about why or why not time zones should exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment