Thursday, October 24, 2019

Test Tomorrow

Hi Blog :)

We have a test tomorrow. I think that I am prepared, because most of the topics that we talked about are pretty easy to understand. It was helpful to go over the CIA fact book questions during class because it helped me understand what each statistic actually meant. I also liked how we went over possible questions that could be on the test. Now I know what things I need to study. I will probably go onto the CIA website to practice more, because I still have a little trouble finding things quickly. Overall I think that I will do fine on the test as long as I review a little bit. I also need to study the formulas for calculating that net migration rate and rate of natural increase. I understand push and pull forces but I will go over them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment