Friday, March 20, 2020

Cyber School Review

Cyber day #5

So far cyber school has been okay. It has been a lot of work, especially English. Some teachers only give minimal work but others give alotttttt. I have had trouble staying focused in my own house, since there is no one here to make me do my work. There are also a lot of distractions in my house that I don't have at school, like my family and tv and my phone. I also procrastinate, so I have put some things off until night time and I have to rush in order to get them done. I have wanted to go outside more, but I don't always have the time. My grades are still fine, so that's good but I'm not sure how long I can keep them up and that worries me a little. When I'm in class its easier to ask questions and explain stuff but Its hard when your sending an email and to your point across. Some teachers have offered times to Skype and help with things but not often. I'm nervous about how long this will continue because I'm pretty sure its gonna be longer than just 2 weeks. One good thing is that I have more time to turn stuff in that I would in school. I also have liked my gym assignments because they give me a chance to do something other than school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment