Monday, March 2, 2020

Getting the tests back

Hey blog!

Today we had free time during class in the beginning, because David had to take the test. I took notes during that time on the greek gods and goddesses, such as Zeus, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Apollo, Artemis, and Athena. The gods had contact with humans regularly, which makes them different from other the other gods from other civilizations. I didn't get to the part in the power point that talks about Greeks fighting and stuff. I got a 93 on the test and it brought my grade up to an 87.77. I'm getting closer to an A so yayyyy! We also went over the test in class and I only got 3 questions wrong so that's pretty good. I got all the labeling right on the map, which I am surprised about because I thought I was going to get some of it wrong. I am excited to learn more about Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment