Friday, September 13, 2019

9/13/19 Blog

HEY BLOG!


I just finished the test. Overall it was pretty easy and knew basically all the answers. I really glad that I woke up last night and studied. I got home late from a soccer game and I was really tired so I just went to sleep, and I didn't think I needed to study. Then I got a call and it woke me up, and I forced myself to stay up and study for this test and my bible test. I didn't want to but if I hadn't stayed up I wouldn't have known most of the answers on this test. This unit was interesting and I liked learning about Socrates and Ancient Greece.

The last essay part was the most challenging question. It was a little difficult to come up with what I would say to convince the other jury members to not "not guilty". In the end I think I came up with good reasons why they should. Even though this question made me think more, I still think I did pretty good on it. This test was fair and now I did this blog so I don't have homework over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment