Saturday, September 7, 2019

9/6/19 Blog

Heyyyyyy blog!!!!


Human geo was very interesting today! We finished reading A Message to Garcia, by Elbert Hubbard. The story was kinda confusing because it was written in 1899, and a lot of the phrases were different than the ones that are used currently. Mr. Schick explained what they meant so it made more sense. I also realized that I don't hate reading to the class. Overall the story had a very important message. The takeaway was that we need more people who will work hard, even when the "boss" isn't looking. If everyone worked hard not just for themselves, but for others the world would be a better place. I will apply this to school. I will work hard in my classes, and try my best to succeed. Even when the teacher isn't looking I will still do what I am supposed to. I really enjoyed the story and it was a good way to start the year. It gave me something to try to achieve through out high school, and in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment