Thursday, September 5, 2019

9/5/19 Blog

Whats up blog!?

Today was pretty good. I'm starting to get used to being in a new school, and I really like it so far. In human geography we talked about why high school is very difficult. It made me nervous, but I think I will be okay, once I get used to balancing the work load and soccer. I just need to get better at time management, because sometimes I get distracted when I'm doing homework. Overall I think the class discussion was very helpful, and I also like the passage we started reading. Even though we didn't read a lot of it, it seems very interesting. I also think that taking notes while we read is good so u don't have to re-read something you can just look at the notes. It made me focus on what we were actually doing instead of zoning out. I'm excited to see what else we do in human geo!

No comments:

Post a Comment