Wednesday, September 18, 2019

9/18/19 Blog

Whatssssss upppp bloggggg!


Today we talked more about maps. We re-watched the video from yesterday to learn more about the Peter's World map. We also did a thing where when someone wanted to say something during the video they would say "okay stop". This allowed people to make comments about the video that made new conversations start. I liked doing this in class. One debate that we had was about whether or not the upside down map was good. I personally don't think that the upside down map is good. It is just confusing and I don't think it is very realistic. Also I don't think the world had a top and bottom attitude, so turning upside down isn't really necessary.

I did very well on the test that we got back today. I didn't think it was that difficult, but maybe just because I studied. If this is how the quizzes and tests will be the rest of the year I think I will do pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment