Tuesday, September 3, 2019

First Day of School

1) The best part of my first day was my off mod. I was lucky enough to know a lot of people. I also made many new friends during my off mod. It was good to have some free time during the day to de-stress. I had time to figure out where my other classes were and hang out with friends. My least favorite part of the day was intro to bible. It was very cold in the room and it was kinda boring and I was tired. Even though it was boring the first day I think it will get more interesting when we actually start learning stuff. Overall my first day was pretty good and I think all my classes will be interesting and fun.

2) I like where I'm sitting in class, because I'm sitting next to my friend Maddie. I fine with being in the front row, even though I normally sit in the back, but as long as I'm near a friend I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment